Please feel free to tackle any of the items below at your convenience.
For QML specific items, please see http://community.kde.org/Plasma/DeclarativeScripting
- write methods that match the read I/O methods
- add methods to Plasma::LineEdit that map to the most important parts of KLineEdit's autocomplete API
QPixmap (and QImage)
- ability to create from a QByteArray
- ability to create from a remote URL
- readonly access for KLocale: units of measurement, time, currency etc
- Central mechanism for controlling individual plasmoid access to DataEngines, Services and Extensions
- improve AppletAuthorization and use it in AppletInterface::dataEngine to restrict access
- perhaps allow the Containment to provide some policy?
- scriptable policies, so they are runtime?
- Integrate the cryptographic signing GSoC branch
- Control access to DataEngines based on advertised safety levels
- Expand/enrich config UI handling (Plasma::Widget and/or QML based?)
Porting Plasmoids to QML
All information about QML plasmoid porting has been move here
This page was last modified on 14 September 2012, at 19:31. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.