Known issues in the Plasma 5.3 release.
- Plasma Media Center is in tech preview and misses features compared to Plasma Media Center 1
- https://bugs.kde.org/338506 image wallpapers are blurry in scaled and scaled and cropped mode
- https://bugs.kde.org/346018 The default wallpaper has pixelated lines
- https://bugs.kde.org/346134 High CPU usage of the QML plotter component
- No holidays or calendar events displayed in the Plasma calendar - Awaiting KDE PIM libraries to port to KF5/Plasma5.
- KWin does not provide window tabs
- Tooltips on window decoration buttons
Environment variables and shutdown scripts are now sourced from ~/.config/plasma-workspace/env and ~/.config/plasma-workspace/shutdown, respectively. Existing scripts from Plasma 4 should be moved there.
This page was last edited on 24 April 2015, at 11:32. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.