Known issues in the Plasma 5.12 release.
Plasma Discover in 5.12.5 was updated on 17 May 2018 with a 220.127.116.11 version.
18.104.22.168 includes a fix for https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=394048
'Software Centre Discover crashed three times out of three when searching for "latte" after hiting return'
- Integration features in Plasma still missing or incomplete (e.g. Pager applet)
- No Drag and Drop from X11 to Wayland windows and vice versa
- No support for primary selection (middle-click to paste) Qt Bug 66008
- No support for tablet devices (e.g. wacom tablets)
- No clipboard history (e.g. klipper and clipboard plasmoid)
- XWayland older than 1.19 lacks features or has bugs, we recommend XWayland 1.19
- No focus stealing prevention for Wayland windows
- Only partial window rules support for Wayland windows
- QtWayland: No support for animated mouse cursors Qt Bug 48181
- QtWayland: Dropdown windows closes on key presses Qt Bug 55403
- QtWayland: Missing compose key support Qt Bug 54792
- QtWayland: Key repeat settings ignored Qt Bug 55615
- QtWayland: Sub-menus may be placed incorrectly Qt Bug 50458
- GTK: windows don't have a minimize and maximize button
- GTK: windows are incorrectly placed
- Large Icons Task Switcher UI displayed in the top-left corner of the screen instead of the center KDE Bug 386304
- System hangs when logging out KDE Bug 372789
- KWin does not provide window tabs
- Tooltips on window decoration buttons (fixed in 5.13)
This page was last modified on 17 May 2018, at 12:12. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.