- 1 16th JUNE 2011
- 2 17th JUNE 2011
- 3 18th JUNE 2011
- 4 19th JUNE 2011
- 5 22nd JUNE 2011
- 6 23rd JUNE 2011
- 7 24th JUNE 2011
- 8 25th JUNE 2011
- 9 27th JUNE 2011
- 10 28th JUNE 2011
- 11 29th JUNE 2011
- 12 1st JULY 2011
- 13 2nd JULY 2011
- 14 3rd JULY 2011
- 15 4th JULY 2011
- 16 5th JULY 2011
- 17 6th JULY 2011
- 18 7th JULY 2011
- 19 8th JULY 2011
- 20 9th JULY 2011
- 21 11th JULY 2011
- 22 12th JULY 2011
- 23 14th JULY 2011
- 24 15th JULY 2011
- 25 16th - 20th JULY 2011
- 26 21st-27th JULY 2011
16th JUNE 2011
- Committed my first code here (scratch/hegde/fancy-bookmarking)
- Creation of new resource using Nepomuk::Resource for each bookmarked page is done successfully.
- Tagging is done successfully.
- Read plasma-mobile/dataengines/metadata/bookmarks. Discussed about bookmarking stuff with sebas.
17th JUNE 2011
- Redesigned the UI by making use of Layouts.
- Implementation of webpage rating is completed successfully.
- Gone through nepomuk data layout and read NFO completely.
18th JUNE 2011
- Committed the code to scratch repo,(License has been added to each file and executable variables have been changed to lower case).
19th JUNE 2011
- Basic bookmarking is completed successfully
Features included in this basic version 1.Edit URL,create Tags,add Comments,Rating,linking with regular files 2.Data validation and exception handling
- Little bit code cleanup-variables renaming(proper,meaningful naming)
22nd JUNE 2011
- Fixed all coding mistakes according to Sebastian's comments
23rd JUNE 2011
- Started reading about konqueror and rekonq integration
- Read nepomukextras (resourceselectiondialog and newsourcedialog)
24th JUNE 2011
- Discussed with Konqueror and rekonq developers and figured out rekonq doesn't support plugins as of now :(
- Started working with rekonq source code and created a dialog in existing rekonq browser.
25th JUNE 2011
- Integrated my existing code with rekonq.(some what successful)
27th JUNE 2011
- According to rekonq developers' suggestion,started working with separate rekonq version of fancy-bookmarking.
- Implemented UI by editing existing "edit bookmark widget"
28th JUNE 2011
- Created basic functionalities of fancy-bookmarking for rekonq.
29th JUNE 2011
- Worked with "remove bookmark" related stuffs
- UI cleanup (previously I had just edited existing UI,now replaced entire old UI by my new UI)
- Created a new branch called fancy-bookmarking under rekonq and pushed my code
1st JULY 2011
- Code cleanup according to Vishesh's comments
2nd JULY 2011
- Worked with ' Relate to resource ' feature of rekonq - fancy bookmarking
- Worked with Link to PIMO::resources using nepomukextras/resourceselectiondialog
3rd JULY 2011
- Written a blog post about my project' current state
- Created a video for demonstration purpose
4th JULY 2011
- Started working again with konqueror version of fancy bookmarking.
- Created Link to resource feature for PIMO::Tasks,PIMO::Projects and PIMO::PersonContact
5th JULY 2011
- Bit code cleanup
- looked at how to list recently used resources and some query related stuffs
6th JULY 2011
- Started working with konqueror service menus
- Created a service menu for my project. Tried to convert my project as a plugin.
Could not do it at the end :(
- Discussed with wyuka regarding improvements of rekonq-fancy bookmarking
7th JULY 2011
- Created a new dialog called ResourceLinkDialog for searching and linking different resources.
- Worked around retrieving different resources using nepomuk::query but couldn't able to display it in the QListViewer.Came across some problems with Utils::SimpleResourceModel.
- UI improvements according to wyuka's suggestions.
8th JULY 2011
- SimpleResourceModel problem solved. QListView shows 10 resources(selected type) randomly.
- Implemented dynamic searching of resources using Nepomuk::QueryParser
9th JULY 2011
- Implemented Resource Linking: Webpage now can be related to selected resource
- UI modification,code cleanup
11th JULY 2011
- Created newresourcedialog for creating new resources of selected type.
12th JULY 2011
- Code cleanup
- Pushed the updated code to rekonq/fancy-bookmarking
14th JULY 2011
- Started working with trueg and vHanda's comments.
- Discussed with mck182 regarding PIMO::Person and read his code related to pimo::person viewer
- Posted a mail to rekonq mailing list for ideas regarding GUI and discussed with wyuka
15th JULY 2011
- Started working with Tags and GUI
- Now createTag box shows recommendations while creating a new tag.(QCompleter is assigned with exising tags i.e, Nepomuk::Tag::allTags() has been assigned to QCompleter )
- Created a Label for showing existing tags for a bookmarked webpage.
16th - 20th JULY 2011
- Created a label for showing all tags which are associated with a webpage. Update that tag list as soon as the new tag is created.
- New resource viewer inside resourcelinkdialog for showing all previously linked resources. An unlink button as well.
- Modified existing query using QueryServiceClient.
- PIMO::Person instead of NCO::PersonContact.
- Bit modification in the GUI
21st-27th JULY 2011
I was in a leave. I was out of station for some personal work. So couldn't do anything in this week. I will cover my last week's work in this week.
This page was last edited on 27 July 2011, at 06:38. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.