See also Feature Plan for Kexi.
List of changes
- Force lower case letters for object identifiers (except for widget names)
- Also fix support for objects renamed to not-all-lowercase in earlier version of Kexi.
- Bug #306523
Database Support Library (KexiDB)
- Keep table names in original format but compare them in case-insensitive way when needed. This way importing from databases with tables upper-case characters works.
- SQLite Driver: Fix possible data loss of compacted file when tools crash or fail for any reason
- Fix invalid SQL generation for database import
- Fix importing from databases when table names contain upper-case characters
- Fix crashes on Kexi closing
- display names in tab bars, not captions (for consistency); names are displayed in the Project Navigator too
- Fix possible crash when saving changes to design of table used elsewhere
- Fix: Missing "*" (All Columns) item in Query Designer (it was present in Kexi 2.2 and ealier)
This page was last modified on 13 October 2012, at 19:12. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.