KDE Visual Design Group/2015-02-22 Meeting Minutes
Andrew, Andreas, Phillip, Andy, Heiko, Thomas
- Plasma sprint round up
- The forums
- Around the “room”
- We need to flesh out guidelines on good/bad DWD control usage before DWD is introduced/widely adopted Breeze Dark colors window titlebar has the same contrast as the background so it’s difficult to see edges.
- technical bug
- consider contrasting titlebar
- double contrast on the edges
- explore https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=285&t=125071&p=329860#p329860
- OSD and notifications integration into the lockscreen https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=285&t=124783
- notes app
- https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=338828 remember this too
- security implications of exposing notifications
- Tried to find a developer to make more standard components e.g. search bar, tabs etc.
- no one found yet
- (Phil) working on Parley still. Will have no time for statistics redesign
- AI: Andrew will proposed resolved system settings design to forum for the plasma team
- AI: Heiko will make a proposal for the see-as-well feature
- AI: Andrew will meet with Thomas to discuss how to present Desktop Configuration strawman to Plasma team.
- AI: Andrew will schedule next meeting on a weekday 7pm or later CET
This page was last edited on 22 February 2015, at 18:23. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.