Agenda and Notes from the Desktop Summit Bof on KDE Frameworks 5 and Qt5.
To review current status and discuss ongoing strategy.
- Status of OpenGov
- Alternative plan for merge requests
- Confirm feature freeze date, meaning of freeze
- Legal stuff
- General discussion
Previously raised areas for work (see k-c-d mail from Platform 11
Needed for 5.0:
- Q_GLOBAL_STATIC - with thiago now.
- Paths/Locations - dfaure (needed for mime Types) & KK
- QUrl/KUrl - With thiago to code, dfaure to test
- Ref counting - steveire, code, pending licence review
- Locale - jlayt
- Date/Time - jlayt
- Macros - part of review
- qDebug / kDebug - thiago may have some patches, not areas
- Translations - jlayt to try find someone
- KAction - drf_ global shortcuts, auth
- Mime Types - dfaure, Win/Mac an issue? Talk to danimo.
- QIcon/KIcon - need to merge, loading needs work - Jens B?? / ogoffart knows
- Shared Data Cache? mpyne? Till ported to Mac
- Notifications - agateau???
- SVG? - Alexei on top of WebKit?
- KConfig - Helio? Qt-Addon for 5.1?
- KJob - Qt-Addon for 5.1
svg icons - need cache + proper renderer before useful, can wait for later
kwebkit - stay on 1, port to 2 is non-trivial?
This page was last modified on 10 August 2011, at 17:02. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.