Implement calendar availability
This feature implements RFC 7953 in the Kalendar app. This adds the ability for a user to provide their availability in a shared calendar. When a user wants to schedule a meeting, with this feature in place, they will be suggested better intervals by taking the availability of the attendees into consideration. This updates KCalendarCore and the Kalendar projects (for the most part) of the KDE ecosystem.
Carl Schwan, Claudio Cambra
- Add RFC7953 support in KCalendarCore.
- Add support for availability mimetype in akonadi.
- Add backend changes to add/edit availability in akonadi-calendar
- Merkuro changes
- GSoC'23 Week 0 - Introduction
- GSoC'23 Week 6 - KCalendarCore work almost done!
- GSoC'23 Week 12 - Conclusion
Below are screenshots providing a brief overview of the technical functionality:
KcalendarCore new classes design
Call flow of adding new availability
- Merkuro: QML UI code needs to be cleaned up and connected per calendar.
- Add more autotests in all repositories.
- Update versions (if necessary) because of new Availability mimetype addition.