KOffice 2.0.0 will be the first release in a series and as such there is a lot of infrastructure work going on. After three years of development, the time for a final release has come, and is going to happen around May 2009.
Alpha should happen every month (or at a maximum after a mounth and a half).
- Tagging on May, Tuesday 27th
- Release on June, Tuesday 3th
- Tagging on July, Wednesday 9th
- Release on July, Tuesday 15th
- Tagging on August, Tuesday 19th
- Release on August, Tuesday 26th
Soft-freeze, July, 15th 2008
Soft-freeze will start on July, Tuesday 15th. After soft-freeze, no new feature that is not indicated in the feature plan can be added to KOffice. The list of features is available Calligra/Schedules/KOffice/2.0/Feature_Plan.
Hard-freeze, September, 16th 2008
Hard-freeze will start on September, Tuesday 16th. After hard-freeze, no new feature can be added, only bug fixes are accepted. Strings can still be modified until String freeze.
String-freeze, November, 1th 2008
The date for string freeze, at which points it is not allowed to change or add strings, without prior agreement with l10n team.
Code-freeze, March, 31 2009
The date for code freeze, at which points only compilation fixed and reviewed patches are allowed on trunk, and then on branch/2.0.
- Tagging on September, 17th 2008
- Release on September, 24th 2008
- Tagging on October, 8th 2008
- Release on October, 15th 2008
- Tagging on November, 11th 2008
- Release on November, 18th 2008
- Tagging on December, 3th 2008
- Release on December, 10th 2008
- Tagging on January, 7th 2009
- Release on January, 14th 2009
- Tagging on January, 28th 2009
- Release on February, 4th 2009
- Tagging on February, 25th 2009
- Release on March, 4th 2009
- Tagging on April, 1th 2009
- Release on April, 8th 2009
- Tagging on May, 20th 2009
- Release on May, 28th 2009
- Code freeze June, 10th 2009
- Tagging around June, 17th 2009
- Release around June, 24th 2009
- Code freeze Jully, 29th 2009
- Tagging around August, 5th 2009
- Release around August, 11th 2009