The 2.4 release of calligra will provide dependable editing of ODF documents with a simple, fun to use GUI.
Open tasks are
* Zagge: cstester automated testing on cruncher with reporting & roundtripping * Zagge: Officeshots on our server * Boud: Squish for desktop testing
- User interface
* Inge: create a list of all shapes/apps and what they should do on click (select, activate, send the click through to the tool or not) * Fixing the text tool widgets to work nicely * UI niggles
* boud: remove dependency on QWidget * boud: widgetless notification * boud: remove widgets from tool system
The first release of Calligra Active will be a capable, performant document, finger-friendly viewer for tablets that can pan and zoom smoothly and display office documents but not PDF.
For the first release (with Calligra 2.4), open tasks are:
* integreation with the desktop search system * Share Like Connect integration * include a presentation mode (needs some hacking in stage itself to reuse stage's presentation mode) * support search * support select * support copy
Long term goals are:
* support PDF (unless plasma active already has a finger-friend pdf viewer, we intend to use the same frontend for finding documents, and poppler for display: possibly reusing harmattan office code, or okular code) * support editing of text * support editing of graphics