Calligra/Meetings/Fall 2011 meeting/Ideas
Whether it's impending or done, we really should celebrate 2.4 in a proper way!
Showcase of Calligra
Saturday 12.11. 14h Showcase on how words is used in a product.
- For individual plans see Plans to do column at https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/43
- Calligra Academy: create a year-round formal mentoring program for interested people.
- new name for Tables (let's have an ongoing brainstorm)
- Kexi BoF
- Topics: continuation of tasks started within GSoC 2011, Calligra Academy matters, brainstorming
- Initiating tasks for (QtScript-based) user scripting API in Kexi (mission, object model, guidelines)
- Eating Own Dog Food in Calligra BoF
- Reusing features of one app in other apps (instead of reinventing)
- Using our apps in the development process
- Using our apps elsewhere, in activities not related to Calligra
- Integration BoF
- Plan: CSV (tabular) data import module (target: Tables)
- Plan: Mail merge for Calligra (reuse from Kexi)
- Idea: Shared Calligra Themes (sets of styles)
- Idea: Forms for Calligra (reuse from Kexi)
- Idea: Modern GUI for Calligra apps (reuse from Kexi)
- Introduction to cstester and its friends
- Words BoF
- Topics: mission statement, ui, code structure and more
This page was last edited on 12 November 2011, at 11:04. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.