Calligra/File a bug or wish
You can also contribute by testing Calligra’s applications or filing wishes for improvements or new features. We are confident that your experience can help us to deliver a better product!
You can either report new bugs or wishes or test if the current reports are still up-to-date and complete.
Reporting new bugs or wishes
Use the KDE Bug Tracking System (also known as Bugzilla). Before reporting, the system may show you similar bugs if there are any. Please read detailed rules. Carefully read advices on the wizard's pages. Specify your operating system version and application's version. Attach an example file (or paste a link to it if the file is large). This helps a lot, and you will get faster and more accurate response.
If the application you are using crashes then the Dr Konqi utility will appear and guide you through the process of reporting the crash. Learn more by reading how to create useful crash reports.
You can find reports for given Calligra app using the links below:
- Report bug or wish for Flow
- Report bug or wish for Karbon
- Report bug or wish for Kexi, all not closed bugs, all marked as LATER, all wishes (short: bit.ly/kexi_wishes)
- Priority fixes and features for Kexi can be implemented via donations.
- Report bug or wish for Krita
- Report bug or wish for Plan
- Report bug or wish for Sheets
- Report bug or wish for Stage
- Report bug or wish for Words
Review existing bug reports
You can tests that the current reports are still up-to-date and complete. Use the KDE’s bugs tracker.
See how to help with testing: Bugsquad page on KDE Techbase.