- The tool dockers "grows" when switching tools
- On small screens, at startup the application window can have a bigger size than the screen, while it would be possible to fit the window in the screen
- When there are too many dockers, the minimal size of the window can be bigger than the screen
- Tabbed docker waste space with duplicating the dock title with the title on the tab but currently one of the two can be used to drag the docker.
- the dockers layout manager does not support heightForWidth
- The placement of dockers on add is semi-random now. We need something like user-roles which helps determine between which other dockers the new docker should be positioned, ie QMainWindow::addDockWhatever() have to be called in a specific order to get the layout you want and plugins have semi-random loading order
- The collapse button is very broken right now, collapsing makes it minimum width, for instance. Maybe we can have a collapsed mode next to left/right/floating/etc (Related qt bug 1858)
- If there is one docker that has a maximum width and is docked on the left/right it disallows the docker area to be resized. Maybe we can learn from the anchor layout for that one.
This page was last edited on 6 December 2010, at 18:00. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.