Since 17.04, the translations (messages, translated documentation, localized data) are included in the tarballs for all Qt 5 applications. Since 17.12, all applications shipped with KDE Applications are based on Qt 5.
Tarballs that join the KDE Applications release
- kopete (previously excluded in Applications/17.12, ported to KF5)
Tarballs that we do not ship anymore
- okteta (moved to an independent release cycle)
- kholidays (moved to KDE Frameworks)
Tarballs that have changed contents
- kdeedu-data and ktuberling may show Perl as requirements due to few l10n-related macro for sr data files.
- kgeography and step, due to few additional files and a regression in KI18n, fails for KI18n 5.34 and 5.35. See https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/release-team/2017-July/010424.html for more details.
This page was last edited on 23 March 2018, at 17:54. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.