Wikitab bugs/comments here please!
Could someone please address these issues?
I have no time to work on this project since i got myself a work + university + girlfriend. I know, it s**ks to have a real life :) --Xatax 08:05, 12 December 2005 (EST)
- For some bands (eg, Tool), the page it brings up is entirely non-relevant to the band itself. Would it be possible to check whether an entry for Artist_(band) exists first, and only then check for just Artist if it doesn't?
- When the Artist is blank, it brings up the wikipedia main page. It should bring up a search box or something instead. --Eean 13:46, 15 May 2005 (EDT)
- It can't parse some letters (eg ā) 
- Would be nice to have it automatically refresh when switching songs.
- Could be quite annoying if you happened to be half-way through reading it. Perhaps it should only switch if the scrollbar is at the top of the page. --moltenmercury
- Wiki tab does not load properly for streamed songs. Stream metadata, at least with shoutcast streams is parsed correctly to populate title field and separate artist - title from station identifier. Needs to just do wiki query for the first part of the title metadata, not the song title.
This page was last edited on 11 December 2012, at 06:32. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.