A suggestion and TODO page for the integrated Magnatune store
- List weirdness. The list fetches info dynamically from the database. Sometimes the size of the list vie wis not updated correctly
- Make browser hidden by default
- Check for existance of Magnatune tables in database before querrying
- Ability to select lofi or hifi streams for people still on dialup.
- Re-download manager. Redownload lost albums or download albums in a different file format
- Fun with the "Send purchase download link to 3 friends". Contact framework in KDE 4?
- Persuade Magnatune.com to make a better, smaler xml file suitable for SAX parsing
- Automatic updating of database
- Fetch database automatically on first run
- Support Paypal payment when purchasing an album
- Show the album cover also in the context browser
- Playlist-handling should work like the collection browser: Possibility to ad load tracks OR append to playlist. Loaded tracks should replace the tracks already in the playlist.
- Improve showing of track information: Sort information according to title, artist and album field.
- Magnatune.com Browser doesn't show an icon yet.
This page was last edited on 14 December 2012, at 11:00. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.