- livecd noscsi Disable the probing of SCSI devices at boot. Do not use this option when booting from a SCSI device since the boot will fail.
- livecd nousb Disable the probing of USB devices at boot. Do not use this option when booting from a USB device since the boot will fail.
- livecd nopcmcia Disable the probing of PCMCIA devices at boot.
- livecd nonetwork Disable probing for network at boot.
- livecd nosound Disable probing for soundcard at boot.
- livecd xdrv= Specify the xdriver such as fbdev or nv
- livecd xbpp=<depth> Specify the bitdepth for X
<depth> can be one of 8, 15, 16, 24 or 32.
- livecd xres=<res> Specify the resolution for X.
<res> can be one of 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1400x1050 or 1600x1400.
- livecd hwdetect=no Don't run the hardware detection script, booting with the default hardware configuration as stored on the LiveCD.
- livecd keyb=<mapping> Use a different keyboard layout mapping from the one the LiveCD was built with. Valid values for mapping can be found in the first column of the following table:
al Albanian am Armenian (typewriter) am_old Armenian (old) am_phonetic Armenian (phonetic) ar Arabic az Azerbaidjani (latin) be Belgian ben Bengali bg Bulgarian (BDS) bg_phonetic Bulgarian (phonetic) br Brazilian (ABNT-2) bs Bosnian by Belarusian ch_de Swiss (German layout) ch_fr Swiss (French layout) cz Czech (QWERTZ) cz_qwerty Czech (QWERTY) de German de_nodeadkeys German (no dead keys) dev Devanagari dk Danish dvorak Dvorak (US) dvorak_no Dvorak (Norwegian) dvorak_se Dvorak (Swedish) ee Estonian es Spanish fi Finnish fr French ge_la Georgian ("Latin" layout) ge_ru Georgian ("Russian" layout) gr Greek gr_pl Greek (polytonic) guj Gujarati gur Gurmukhi hr Croatian hu Hungarian ie Irish il Israeli il_phonetic Israeli (Phonetic) ir Iranian is Icelandic it Italian iu Inuktitut jp Japanese 106 keys kan Kannada kr Korean keyboard la Latin American lao Laotian lt_b Lithuanian "number row" QWERTY lt Lithuanian AZERTY (old) lt_new Lithuanian AZERTY (new) lt_p Lithuanian "phonetic" QWERTY lv Latvian mal Malayalam mk Macedonian mm Myanmar (Burmese) mng Mongolian (cyrillic) mt Maltese (UK) mt_us Maltese (US) nl Dutch no Norwegian ori Oriya pl2 Polish (qwertz layout) pl Polish (qwerty layout) pt Portuguese qc Canadian (Quebec) ro2 Romanian (qwertz) ro Romanian (qwerty) ru Russian ru_yawerty Russian (Phonetic) sapmi Saami (norwegian) sapmi_sefi Saami (swedish/finnish) se Swedish si Slovenian sk_qwerty Slovakian (QWERTY) sk Slovakian (QWERTZ) sr Serbian (cyrillic) syr_p Syriac (phonetic) syr Syriac tel Telugu th Thai keyboard tj Tajik keyboard tml Tamil (ISCII-layout) tr_f Turkish (traditional "F" model) tr_q Turkish (modern "Q" model) tscii Tamil (Typewriter-layout) ua Ukrainian uk UK keyboard us_intl US keyboard (international) us US keyboard uz Uzbek (cyrillic) vn Vietnamese "numeric row" QWERTY yu Yugoslavian (latin)
This page was last edited on 2 January 2013, at 20:26. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.