Useful things for the bug triage day. (adopted from )
- find duplicates
- try to confirm bugs
- move bugs to the correct component
- find bugs that have already been fixed
- find bugs that are no longer valid
- Component report
- all bugs
- all UNCONFIRMED bugs
- all NEW bugs
- all bugs older than 2005-10-29
- critical bugs and crashes
- bugs with at least 50 votes
Reviewed by micekiller
I used SVN revision 602122.
I can confirm
    using sqlite. Marking/Unmarking a compilation in context browser does only affect the item right under the mouse.
Do we actually want to fix this? --Untouchable 15:02, 8 November 2006 (UTC)
  - In the Files tab (Simple View) the column is of fixed width and a horizontal scrollbar appears (instead of showing '...' as the Collection or Playlist tabs do.  - Absolutely annoying.  - After the undo ne has to 'Load' the dynamic playlist again.     - Not only in Playlist. Shortcut F2 does only affect renaming the playlist items.      - The player window is meant. (Settings -> Show player window) 
I can't confirm
 using Debian SID (such as one of the reporters) with tunepimp 0.4.2-4. There are some fixes in the Debian Changelog which might have fixed the issue.
-  using libxine1 version 1.1.2-6. Played with on/off crossfading but could not reproduce. Last syllables are obviously not spoken with enabled crossfading.
Left this open, as some users claim they can reproduce this. --Untouchable 15:07, 8 November 2006 (UTC)
 - My multimedia keys work just fine as global shortcuts   - Everything works as expected, even just using keyboard shortcuts.  - The file not found message does not appear. But there is indeed something wrong when existing while playing a dynamic playlist and then restarting and clicking the Previous and Play buttons.  - seems to be fixed. 
Reviewed by hurra
My version is a svn snapshot around 1.4.4
I can confirm
 Tooltip not shown when track name partly obscured by queue number  Cannot enter "slash" ("/") in custom last.fm station  radio stream is not handled correctly (asf stream)  Part of the text in extended information is not shown when URL is too long