We started experimenting with technologies like Jenkins and Phabricator. Jenkins has a dedicated talk, let's try to summarize the status of the experimentation on Phabricator in a more effective way than the sparse ping-pong of emails.
- Feedback on what has worked well and what hasn't with Phabricator so far from those working with it
- Introduction to Phabricator functionality: Differential, Diffusion, Maniphest, Herald, Arcanist.
- Overview of the future direction of Phabricator and how that will benefit us
- How do we want to use Projects?
- Do we want to adopt Maniphest, and to what extent?
- What workflows can we support simultaneously to maximise the benefit to all projects? (discussion of Arcanist capabilities also)
Upstream tasks attendees may find of interest: