- Current Process and possibility of translating using a web application (e.g. Pootle)
Ovidiu gives presentation, attach here :D
Franklin talks about how adopting a web interface didn't really give them much more translators.
- Does it handle file moves/renames and does it remember suggestions to it?
- What Burkhard sent to the mailing list
- How does it handle the different branches: both l10n-kde4+l10n-kf5, and how/if it works with Summit branch.
- Ovidiu will do some testing to see if pootle or any other web based system can satisfy all the requirements we have.
Note from Luigi:
- the other web tool I mentioned (which I didn't use, so no endorsing, just stating it exists) is Zanata.
This page was last modified on 30 July 2015, at 11:12. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.