- The legal drinking age for alcoholic beverages in Czech Republic is 18
- It's not permitted to drive under any influence of alcohol
- It's illegal to drink alcohol at most public places (streets, parks, etc.), the policeman decides if you'll be just noticed or fined.
- It is not permitted to smoke in bus stops, train stops, schools (including the venue) and other public places. It's permitted to smoke outside.
- The legal age for buying and smoking in Czech Republic is 18
This page was last modified on 19 August 2014, at 12:58. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.