- The legal drinking age for alcoholic beverages in Spain is 18
- It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under 18
- Stores are not allowed to sell alcohol between 10 p.m. and 9 a.m without a specific license.
- Drinking alcohol in public (e.g. in parks etc.) is illegal
- Smoking is restricted in every indoor public place, including restaurants, bars and cafes and the venues
- Outdoor smoking is also prohibited at childcare facilities, in children's playparks and around schools and hospital facilities
- The legal age for buying and smoking in Spain is 18
This page was last edited on 27 June 2013, at 16:01. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.