This page describes how one can send a contributed patch for discussion to the Calligra developers.
Create a patch
In order to create a patch with git:
- in your branch: git diff branchname > filename
- from master: git diff master > filename
Submit it to review board
If you are new to Calligra development you should almost always submit your patch to Calligra on KDE's review board. But some code needs to be reviewed even if it is created by long time core developers. If you are
unsure check out the rules of the review board.
- Log in to the review board. It is using the KDE identity (if you do not have an account, you can get one from KDE identity, it is open to everyone)
- Click on "New Review Request"
- In Repository, choose calligra
- In Diff select the patch you want to upload
- Optionnaly in parent, give a patch that needs to be applied before yours (this is only needed if the patch is based on an other patch from reviewboard or on a branch different from master)
- After clicking on "Create a review request" you will have to add "calligra" in the list of group and a description
- Fill the summary and the title
- Don't forget to press "publish" at the top of the page
For previous requests, see also the old KOffice SVN reviewboard page.
This page was last modified on 20 January 2013, at 10:19. This page has been accessed 1,856 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2