"KDE libraries and applications are available to you, no matter if you are a commercial developer, manager or free software hacker. You are invited to not only just use the toolkit - you can contribute your own solutions and improvements to the KDE community."
The KDE on Windows Initiative is an ongoing project to port the KDE applications to Windows.
Installers from Application Websites
App Stores / Package Managers
- Blog roll of Kevin Funk: http://kfunk.org/tag/kde-windows/
Getting in Touch
- IRC: #kde-windows on Freenode
- Build KDE on Windows using Craft
- Debugging on Windows
- Development Workflow
- Tools (required or useful)
- Source code in the KDE git: Craft
- How to Help / Join