* debconf-kde
* helped a bit with git migration
* Helped a bit with the git migration
* some patches in krazy
* I made some patches in krazy
* various patches to other random software
* I made various patches to other random software
* helped with the organization of a kdeedu sprint in my city
* I helped with the organization of a kdeedu sprint in my city, also fixed some crashes on the kde edu software during the sprint.
* I am a member of KDE España, although I'm less active there than what I would like

=GPUL=
=GPUL=
I'm also a member of GPUL, the LUG which organized the latest Akademy.  

This LUG also allowed me to place a computer in its office where I usually do my packaging tasks, so I can get a higher upload bandwidth compared with my home internet connection. This way it is and has been very helpful to various distributions (right now Kubuntu and siduction).
This LUG also allowed me to place a computer in its office where I usually do my packaging tasks, so I can get a higher upload bandwidth compared with my home internet connection. This way it is and has been very helpful to various distributions (right now Kubuntu and siduction).

Revision as of 10:22, 23 October 2015

About me

My full name is José Manuel Santamaría Lema, I'm a KDE Developer and I worked for various GNU/Linux distributions in the latest few years. So far I have been working as a volunteer.

Work in distributions

• Debian: September 2008 - March 2013 (not a good place to work and not planning back)
  • siduction: since March 2013
  • SolydK: July 2013 - May 2014 (not a good place to work and not planning to go back)
  • Kubuntu: since May 2014

Contributions in KDE

• Maintaining krecipes since 2008, statistics: https://www.openhub.net/p/krecipes
  • knights
  • debconf-kde
  • Helped a bit with the git migration
  • I made some patches in krazy
  • I made various patches to other random software
  • I helped with the organization of a kdeedu sprint in my city, also fixed some crashes on the kde edu software during the sprint.
  • I am a member of KDE España, although I'm less active there than what I would like

GPUL