User:Enetheru: Difference between revisions

From KDE Community Wiki
(created self page)

(wiki is broken)

Line 1: Line 1:
After evaluating the available options kdenlive stodd out as the most capable of the lot. and that includes lightworks of which I am a fan but has some dealbreaking licencing restrictions even after purchase.
It would seem that the comunity wiki isnt entirely integrated into phabricator, since after gaining access on this laptop, there is no way to access it from any other laptop or reset the password or use the password for phabricator.. blaaahhh...

which makes the wiki basically unusable for me. and i dont even know who to contact
This page will be a place to dump my thoughts and start working towards contributing code. some of it will be bug related, some of it will be feature ideas, its a central location to manage thoughts about kdenlive and general scratch pad.

Latest revision as of 21:40, 7 February 2018

It would seem that the comunity wiki isnt entirely integrated into phabricator, since after gaining access on this laptop, there is no way to access it from any other laptop or reset the password or use the password for phabricator.. blaaahhh... which makes the wiki basically unusable for me. and i dont even know who to contact