Build Requirements

Jump to: navigation, search

You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:

The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Users, Administrators, trusted, KDEDevelopers.

You can view and copy the source of this page.

Return to Thread:Talk:KDEConnect/Build Windows/Build Requirements.

I'm so sorry, I just saw this message today!

Feel free to add any information that people should be aware of before starting like folder size, CPU specs and stuff like that.

Installation in C:\ is recommended because most of the illustrations later on are done with the C:\ address, and we want maximum users to experience a lesser complexity when they follow the already quite-involved build guide. You may still install it anywhere you like, but be sure to connect the dots when referring illustrations in the guide.

We have been noticing weird bugs as we built using MSVC 2019, and have been patching those along the way, so you might not notice any bug right away. As such, we stated it as experimental. My system (as stated in the guide) is Core i5-6200U. It took about 20 minutes to setup CraftRoot with a good enough internet speed.

yes. The folder size and build size is correct. Craft pulls a lot of code and packages. You can use `craft --clean-unused` to shed some weight.

Brute4s99 (talk)23:00, 8 November 2019

also, it'd be better to mail at these two mailing lists so we can provide faster response. We don't get notifications or any nudge when people post here.

You can mail at these two mailing lists. I'll be sure to carry on the conversation over there!

- [email protected]
- [email protected]
Brute4s99 (talk)23:03, 8 November 2019