Talk:IUP ISI/MediaWiki-Silk/Project vision

From KDE Community Wiki

KDE-centrisme

Les utilisateurs n'utiliseront pas obligatoirement KDE. Il devrait être possible d'utiliser certains outils avec d'autres bureaux ou même d'autres systèmes d'exploitation. Je parle des outils de publication, évidemment pas des widgets ou plamoïdes. Il est peut-être souhaitable de dissocier les utilisateurs de KDE des autres utilisateurs. gpaumier 00:19, 1 October 2010 (UTC)

On vient de modifier. Ludovicdelfau 13:02, 1 October 2010 (UTC)

Priorités

Quelle est l'échelle utilisée pour les priorités, et comment ces priorités ont-elles été établies ? gpaumier 00:19, 1 October 2010 (UTC)

Chaque personnes du groupe peut voter entre 0 et 5 pour une feature. On additionne ensuite le nombre de point et on obtient ainsi la priorité de la feature. Cette estimation est réalisé de la même manière qu'un planning poker. L'échelle de priorité est donc de 0 à 20 au total. Ludovicdelfau 13:02, 1 October 2010 (UTC)

Langue

Doit-on traduire la vision projet en anglais ? Ludovicdelfau 13:02, 1 October 2010 (UTC)

J'en ai traduit une bonne partie lors de la réécriture (voir ci-dessous). Vous pouvez faire la suite en complétant la page. gpaumier 22:47, 1 October 2010 (UTC)

Rewriting

The project vision effectively captured most of the items that needed to be there. However, looking more closely at the page today, I found it confusing, mostly because what was listed as "features" was actually a list of products. As a consequence, the content of the various sections (problem statement, success criteria, product position, roles and features) was referring to different products.

I've started to rewrite the project vision based on the fact that the project encompasses different products, and each of them has a different subset of problem statement, success criteria, features, etc. I'm letting you complete the vision for the other products - you probably have all you need in the documentation previously provided to fill it out.

I'm not sure we actually need to list all the features here, since they're going to go into IceScrum in the end. Feel free to add the basic ones, but you probably don't have to be too thorough.

If you have additional questions, I'm available to answer them. gpaumier 22:47, 1 October 2010 (UTC)

In the project vision, libmediawiki is independent from an akonadi resource. So we removed "and an akonadi resource" from "libmediawiki is a Qt API and an akonadi resource" in the product position.