View source for Talk:Get Involved/development

Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

Thread titleRepliesLast modified
Build of dolphin fails120:50, 28 August 2019
3 separate guides do exist for kdesrc-build113:22, 26 April 2019

Build of dolphin fails

Hi, I have followed these instructions successfully until the build dolphin step. I am using a brand new KDE Neon install in a VM.

I have tried three times over the past four weeks, with the same failure each time. I point it out because it is a bit demoralising :(

The error is kdesrc-build dolphin --include-dependencies

<<< PACKAGES FAILED TO BUILD >>> gpgme - ~/kde/src/log/2019-08-15-01/gpgme/build.log frameworkintegration - ~/kde/src/log/2019-08-15-01/frameworkintegration/build.log

The following modules have failed to build 3 or more times in a row:

gpgme

Since my setup is completely vanilla, I hope this is trivially reproducible. I can't find any recommended source of help for such a problem, hence I post here.

this error may be meaningful:

ibtool: link: g++ -g -O2 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-shadow -o t-keylist t-keylist.o t-support.o -Wl,--disable-new-dtags ../../cpp/src/.libs/libgpgmepp.so ../src/.libs/libqgpgme.so ../../../src/.libs/libgpgme.so -L/home/tim/kde/qt5/lib -L/home/tim/kde/usr/lib /home/tim/kde/usr/lib/libgpg-error.so /home/tim/kde/qt5/lib/libQt5Test.so /home/tim/kde/qt5/lib/libQt5Core.so -lstdc++ -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/home/tim/kde/build/gpgme/lang/cpp/src/.libs -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/home/tim/kde/build/gpgme/lang/qt/src/.libs -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/home/tim/kde/build/gpgme/src/.libs -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/home/tim/kde/usr/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/home/tim/kde/qt5/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/home/tim/kde/usr/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/home/tim/kde/qt5/lib ../src/.libs/libqgpgme.so: undefined reference to `qt_version_tag@Qt_5.12'

07:45, 15 August 2019

Please use the Forum at https://forum.kde.org or the kde@kde.org mailing list for support questions, the wiki is meant as a resource only

09:11, 16 August 2019

3 separate guides do exist for kdesrc-build

You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:

The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Users, Administrators, trusted, KDEDevelopers.

You can view and copy the source of this page.

Return to Thread:Talk:Get Involved/development/prominent.

Sorry for the late reply, I think we need to check with the documentation team as we need to have clear definition of what needs to go where, especially regarding the community and the techbase wiki.

13:22, 26 April 2019

This page was last edited on 11 March 2019, at 14:26. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.