Sysadmin/IdentityFAQ: Difference between revisions

From KDE Community Wiki
Line 3: Line 3:
'''When I upload my ssh key, it tells me that the key is invalid. I'm sure my public key is fine!'''
'''When I upload my ssh key, it tells me that the key is invalid. I'm sure my public key is fine!'''
This is probably caused by your public key not having a comment. Open your public key file and look if it ends with a small comment. If not, add one. It should like something like:
This is probably caused by your public key not having a comment. Open your public key file and look if it ends with a small comment. If not, add one. It should like something like:
'''the form doesn't accept email addresses with delimiters (eg  [email protected])'''
We'll see what we can do to fix that.

<code>
<code>
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EA...q89tLQDeeLAiiQt80P2tiNIOw== Comment
</code>
</code>
'''the form doesn't accept email addresses with delimiters (eg  [email protected])'''
We'll see what we can do to fix that.

== TODO's identity.kde.org ==
== TODO's identity.kde.org ==
The eV-membership tab is not actived, even if you are an eV-member. It is still being developed.
The eV-membership tab is not actived, even if you are an eV-member. It is still being developed.

Revision as of 14:04, 28 August 2010

FAQ identity.kde.org

When I upload my ssh key, it tells me that the key is invalid. I'm sure my public key is fine! This is probably caused by your public key not having a comment. Open your public key file and look if it ends with a small comment. If not, add one. It should like something like:

the form doesn't accept email addresses with delimiters (eg [email protected]) We'll see what we can do to fix that.

TODO's identity.kde.org