Here you find information which is important for the duration of the meeting (Friday, 21st of September to Thursday, 27th of September 2012).
Important general information
Here you'll find imporant information for the time during the meeting. Such as e.g. the departure time for the trip to Zermatt. So take a look here from time to time. For general information about the Randa meetings (how to reach, grocery nearby, etc.) go one page up.
Bank account information
For the people who need to send me the food and other money:
It seems that from the Euro zone you need to do an international transfer instead of the standard Euro IBAN.
- IBAN: CH91 8049 6000 0097 0223 2
- Address: Verein Randa Meetings, Mario Fux, Uferweg 20, 3400 Burgdorf BE, Switzerland
- Currency: CHF
- Make sure to select Cost payed by sender or you'll have to buy Mario a drink ;)
- Bank information:
- name: Raiffeisen Mischable-Matterhorn
- SWIFT/BIC Code: RAIFCH22
- See this website for more.
Opening time local grocery
- Monday to Friday: 7:00 to 10:30 and 16:00 to 18:30
- Saturday (our Wednesday ;-): 7:30 to 10:30 and 14:00 to 17:00
Please add you group name to a room and time in the table below to schedule a meeting or BoF. For the room names (Africa, America, Asia, Australia & Europe) and sizes see the ground plan of the building
OpenDay - Sunday, 24th of September
On this day the house is open for interested people to come and see what we do and work on. They may walk through the house, look over our shoulders and ask some questions. Sponsors of the meeting are invited for this day as well and for the evening Raclette.
Trip - Monday, 25th of September
If the weather is good enough (there is no definition at this point in time ;-) we'll do a short trip to Zermatt and (for the more sporty ones) do a short (there is a definition: 3 hours and around 15 km) hike back to Randa.
|Date||Breakfast (9:00-11:00)||Lunch (13:00-14:00)||Dinner (19:00-20:00)|
|Friday, 21st of September||Day of arrival|
|Saturday, 22nd of September||Breakfast buffet|
|Saturday, 23rd of September||Breakfast buffet|
|Monday, 24th of September||Breakfast buffet|
|Tuesday, 25th of September||Breakfast buffet|
|Wednesday, 26th of September||Breakfast buffet|
|Thursday, 27th of September||Breakfast buffet||Day of departure|
- No, this is not a dangerous disease but something tasty.
Blog posts and other news about the meeting
Please add here the URLs to the blog posts about the meeting (newest on the top of the list!).
- The Randa platform meeting - Blog by Marco Martin (notmart)
- Randa Meetings 2012 - Blog by Peter Grasch
- Randa 2012 - Blog by Trever Fischer (tdfischer)
- Support the 2012 KDE Randa Meetings - Blog by Laszlo Papp (djszapi)
- KDE Randa Meetings Pledgie - Blog by Albert Astals Cid (tsdgeos)
- Support the 2012 KDE Randa Meetings: Inspired and Intense - Dot story