Search results

• = Sunday Night on the Beach = ...a for Sunday night from 21:00. People will need to pay me cash, I'll keep the costs at under €10 each. ...
    979 bytes (155 words) - 17:44, 23 July 2017
  • *I bring the shirts with me --Sven423 11:05, 27 January 2009 (UTC) ...
    66 bytes (9 words) - 22:15, 31 December 2012
  • ==Priyanshu's page for the Season 2016== Hi everyone! you can find me [http://www.priyanshujain.me/ here]. ...
    108 bytes (16 words) - 15:22, 12 January 2017
  • kossebau had this critics on the Breeze 5.4 icons for Plan and Flow: "I fear the Plan icon(s) look too much like one of a pure calendaring/dates ...
    1 KB (254 words) - 21:32, 13 November 2015
  • * I bring the shirts with me --[[User:Sven423|Sven423]] 11:05, 27 January 2009 (UTC) ...
    84 bytes (12 words) - 22:02, 22 December 2012
  • ...ooks very dated and hasn’t been updated in a long time. The screenshots on the website also need to be updated. ...oal of this project is to update the website of Calligra to use jekyll and the KDE jekyll theme for a modern and streamlined look. ...
    1 KB (210 words) - 01:56, 24 February 2020
  • ...improve it and, most importantly, share it with children everywhere around the world. ...to improve and implement multiple datasets design for several activities. The activities for which I would be implementing multiple datasets are ...
    2 KB (321 words) - 21:40, 30 July 2020
  • ...egration of KDevelop with development of embedded systems, making possible the use of KDevelop together with '''avr-tools''' and '''OpenOCD''' to '''comp the plugin was tested with 4 avr microcontrollers and one ARM development board ...
    3 KB (367 words) - 20:50, 17 August 2016
  • ...d dabbling in ruby, and I'm not sure where to start. The main thing I want the script to do is load certain play lists at certain times. For example I cou ...ay list the right size in minutes, I have no clue how this would be done , other than manually :( ...
    3 KB (587 words) - 06:31, 11 December 2012
  • The aim of the project is to integrate '''LLDB''' as a C/C++ debugging backend for KDevelo The code has been merged into the master branch in the repository. ...
    3 KB (438 words) - 17:01, 20 August 2016
  • ...nd run <tt>marble-touch</tt> for Plasma Active (using plasma components in the touch platform variant). ...a local installation of kdelibs and kde-runtime which in turns brings you the required version of plasma components. ...
    5 KB (793 words) - 08:05, 21 October 2016
  • ...implementing DDP semantics, and a Kirigami UI for both desktop and mobile. The application is a QML/C++/Qt app, thus providing multi-platform portability. There is currently no native Rocket.Chat client; Ruqola is the first generic cross-platform chat application based on Rocket.Chat. ...
    4 KB (566 words) - 19:51, 27 August 2017
  • ...ftware center app that makes it easy to browse, install and remove apps on the Plasma desktop. <br> ...l, uninstall and configure different packages but OSTree has no idea about the relationships between files, by adding RPM capabilities on OSTree, it becom ...
    3 KB (455 words) - 18:58, 7 April 2021
  • = Thusday Night on the Beach = ...for Thursday night from 20:00. People will need to pay me cash, I'll keep the costs at about €10 each. ...
    704 bytes (103 words) - 15:47, 27 July 2017
  • ...to enable data sync in Falkon browser. Almost all modern web browsers have the ability to sync user data like history, bookmarks, passwords, etc. to anoth '''3. Implement the methods to fetch sessionToken and sync keys.''' ...
    3 KB (545 words) - 18:34, 21 July 2019
  • ...cludes both scientists and engineers, hence we aimed to provide results in the form that is elaborative enough for any non-statistical person to use yet n I have added the following features for the first evaluation: ...
    4 KB (542 words) - 14:45, 24 August 2019
  • ...controllers needed to be tested, test coverage had to be increased across the application and views needed to have assets pipeline in action. **'''Unit test for the Phabricator library:'''<pre style="color: green;">done</pre> ...
    6 KB (889 words) - 16:15, 23 August 2016
  • ...ce between the two is that a Jump is essentially an invisible shape, where the anchors in a TextArea are inherently visible, on account of existing as bit ...eate/show these Jump Objects in both the creator and reader, and therefore the associated navigation functionality is yet to be implemented. ...
    3 KB (492 words) - 10:10, 5 April 2021
  • Danny asked me to write a little retroperspective on the year 2006 in the world of Amarok. I have gladly accepted to do so, so here goes: ...year for the Amarok project, I believe. A turning point in some ways. Let me try to summarize what made this year special for us. ...
    3 KB (455 words) - 10:39, 14 December 2012
  • Danny asked me to write a little retroperspective on the year 2006 in the world of Amarok. I have gladly accepted to do so, so here goes: ...year for the Amarok project, I believe. A turning point in some ways. Let me try to summarize what made this year special for us. ...
    3 KB (455 words) - 18:15, 21 December 2012
  • ...he workflow with proper screenshots and GIFs are added to it. The news and the announcements can be shifted to a separate page as it makes it much more or * Ported most of the files from PHP to Markdown as Jekyll uses Markdown. ...
    4 KB (624 words) - 11:44, 17 February 2020
  • ...nd I got the answers to all of your questions, if you got the money to pay me in gold.. ehh, well: ...omposing the sidebar amaroK could use some pseudo characters embedded into the sidebar.html: ...
    1 KB (167 words) - 11:00, 14 December 2012
  • ...the commit digest is probably read by people who have a strong interest in the actual code you can give information on how to jump in and help if they see ...estions or would like to know any more details please feel free to contact me. ...
    729 bytes (129 words) - 23:46, 22 February 2011
  • ...Protocol) documents from meteorological departments of governments around the world. The other part is to build in this API a daemon in KWeather that sends weather alerts ...
    3 KB (584 words) - 18:28, 15 April 2021
  • ...tp://www.htc.com/www/ HTC Corporation]. To Amarok (1.4.10 at this update), the device is configured as a Generic Audio Player. For instructions, see [[../ ...'s part of the ID3 tags - but that's a heck of a waste of space), etc. Let me know if you want more. ...
    725 bytes (127 words) - 16:49, 19 January 2013
  • ...of KStars was crucial in the further development of KStars as it is one of the main astronomy software out there. KStars on Windows project aimed to devel ...work will matter and will change some people's life. This means a lot for me and I am very glad about it. ...
    3 KB (480 words) - 20:00, 22 August 2016
  • ...abundance of features, easy to use and fast. The two main tasks include is the inclusion of Visual Editor extension ( ensuring its full working and keepin ...itor in the WikiToLearn site. In addition , I tried various XSS attacks on the editor ( as WYSIWYG are known to be vulnerable to XSS in past) . ...
    3 KB (533 words) - 04:02, 27 June 2023
  • ...support and refactor the codebase to separate image annotation logic from the core of marK, making its codebase more extensible and easy to add new annot * Refactor marK codebase, separating the image annotation logic from the core ...
    5 KB (736 words) - 14:31, 28 August 2020
  • == Accessibility: Work on improving the accessibility of Tokodon == This project aims to improve the accessibility of tokodon by writing appium tests. ...
    7 KB (1,128 words) - 06:07, 14 April 2023
  • ...departure details to [http://techbase.kde.org/Events/Akademy2007/Attendees the KDE techbase]. ...Monroe* - May 8 to August 25th. I have enough air miles to get anywhere in the US for free. ...
    2 KB (354 words) - 11:00, 14 December 2012
  • goals. This should probably be done in the evening on the sofa with some new people and some of the existing devs to step into ...
    2 KB (394 words) - 11:00, 7 April 2014
  • | Excuse me | What time does the museum / shop / bar close? ...
    3 KB (441 words) - 04:44, 11 April 2017
  • ...nables users to play the media content and display its metadata by parsing the contents of an RSS feed.<br><br> ...convergent UI. This will be improved upon throughout the timeline by using the best practices for creating convergent apps. ...
    3 KB (519 words) - 03:53, 22 August 2021
  • * Mck182 to explain about the upstream/downstream Qt model situation. * Me (d_ed) talking about a release. ...
    980 bytes (148 words) - 00:31, 10 November 2012
  • ...ision. It should not be confused with the vision (what we aspire to do) or the manifesto (who we are).}} == Things that are important to me for the mission == ...
    5 KB (723 words) - 13:18, 8 April 2016
  • As I just can browse the net today, I'll spend some time trying to explain what are my "after 1.0 re Let me explain a bit first 2 ideas. I'd like to split up rekonq code in two parts. ...
    892 bytes (162 words) - 18:34, 18 March 2016
  • ...an activity separated in various levels that determine the functioning of the activity. ...le data files each containing different sets of levels, and providing user the functionality to switch to any datasets that he wishes to use. ...
    5 KB (873 words) - 07:42, 4 December 2019
  • This is a general meet-up, not like the October 2018 sprint focused on only bug fixing. * KDE e.V. reimburses, not pre-imburses. If that is a problem, the Krita Foundation can help out. ...
    3 KB (372 words) - 00:41, 8 July 2021
  • == Name for the KDE 4 PIM Storage Backend == ...le : after a specific type of basket in the Marshall Islands used to store the most precious goods and food. (my favourite) ...
    1 KB (148 words) - 21:36, 26 February 2011
  • ...lly, there should be a similar appearance of documentations by CSS-styling the HTML files for different systems prior to creating those qch files. ...r Maxima backend. To get more detailed information, consider going through the blog post listed below. ...
    4 KB (628 words) - 17:29, 30 August 2020
  • - OpenQA Plasma Mobile project indirectly tries to achieve the goal of Usability and Productivity. ...task of OpenQA Plasma Mobile was created by Bhushan Shah, which lead me to the idea of creating integration testing for plasma mobiles which would help us ...
    2 KB (289 words) - 10:18, 6 March 2018
  • The first part of this project involves porting KDE's main website kde.org to H ...ing season.kde.org to OAuth and giving it a much needed visual overhaul at the same time. ...
    3 KB (502 words) - 19:22, 1 September 2020
  • (BLZ) of German Banks and other international banks. Currently, KtoBLZCheck valid at different dates. The data which is regularly retrieved from ​Deutsche ...
    5 KB (760 words) - 09:15, 30 August 2020
  • ...ce the subtitle files are hard-coded over the videos, the customisation of the displayed text is not viable. ...ling support in Kdenlive can be achieved by extending the functionality of the existing “Subtitle” filter, giving users more choices over subtitle cus ...
    4 KB (634 words) - 08:51, 31 August 2020
  • KIOSlaves are a powerful feature within the KIO framework, allowing KIO-aware applications such as Dolphin to interact with services out of the local filesystem over URLs such as fish:// ...
    5 KB (775 words) - 18:00, 26 August 2019
  • ...ighlighing items highlights relevant areas in GUI. Pressing Enter jumps to the GUI element. * Have a combo box on the right to filter searching (with check boxes) eg: ...
    812 bytes (120 words) - 21:26, 19 June 2023
  • ...Description:''' Digikam supports exporting images to multiple websites. The purpose of this project is to extend this support to include one drive and It has been a great experience for me, and a great honor to participate in this project. ...
    6 KB (902 words) - 12:27, 14 August 2018
  • == About Me == ...ce this requires more use cases tailored to the data collected on Inqlude. The intended project task is to improve categorization and search on Inqlude we ...
    9 KB (1,515 words) - 08:09, 21 August 2016
  • ...sustainability project, KDE Eco has the aim of measuring and driving down the energy consumption of KDE/Free Software. This requires emulating user behav ''' WEEK 1 - 3 : ''' For the first three weeks , I have tested various automation tools, in particular A ...
    6 KB (1,018 words) - 22:11, 18 April 2022
  • ...ltiple datasets to make the difficulty range of activities wider. This way the same activity can be easily configured to be played by pupils of different ...below task description link. Luckily, the implementation went smoothly for me without any unexpected behavior or bug. <br> ...
    8 KB (1,224 words) - 14:30, 26 August 2020
  • ...ts can be text, shapes overlaid on the document, or even sounds/videos and other rich media formats. ...t how to take a stamp annotation and save it in the document in a way that other renderers can parse it and render it as well. ...
    5 KB (746 words) - 16:34, 23 August 2021
  • = The project = ...to the Plasma Phonebook application while adding a new contact and filter the list of contacts accordingly. ...
    1 KB (219 words) - 16:33, 19 February 2020
  • ==About Me== ...is to develop an Android application that has the same features as that of the Desktop version. ...
    2 KB (279 words) - 16:39, 25 August 2016
  • ...a draft (or a draft of material for the final application), I think using the wiki is a nice way to work on a document like this. ...ing on open source since I've been close many times but never really taken the leap. ...
    4 KB (621 words) - 17:59, 6 December 2010
  • If you are posting a wish here, please post it under the correct header, as well as using four elipses to show your registered usern ...ork here either. can you send me the direct link to it by email (to change the option)? ...
    6 KB (1,049 words) - 12:31, 7 June 2013
  • ...ion:''' A Qt(c++)/QML app for offline usage and browsing of WikiToLearn. . The client should be able to - read the offline pages ...
    2 KB (232 words) - 07:14, 21 August 2016
  • ...plications, such as Thunderbird, Google Calendar and Outlook, already have the ability to compose and send emails. Merkuro would need to add this feature ...nitial proposed UI of email composition was changed and improved upon with the help of my mentors and community members. ...
    6 KB (888 words) - 17:14, 25 September 2023
  • Linux world is moving from X11 to Wayland and KDE project is following the way too. Input management methods for X11 and Wayland are different so ther By this project, I'll handle the missing things and improve the Touchpad KCM and Mouse KCM. After that, I'll add new features to Touchpad K ...
    8 KB (1,409 words) - 16:03, 9 July 2018
  • ...calculator is in itself very straightforward and runs a lexical parser in the background to perform calculations. I wanted to add a few more commonly used scientific functions to the calculator, albeit that was already under some development so I was only ab ...
    7 KB (1,299 words) - 05:21, 10 April 2021
  • These are the new categories for the redesign of kwin's kcm. (terietor here,because I am no expert please feel free to correct me :)) ...
    2 KB (228 words) - 12:11, 12 January 2012
  • Krita is only available for desktop OSes, my proposal is to add the support to mobile devices, android to be specific. ...iable and maintainable method for android builds, improve look and feel of the android app, handle permissions, file system access and work on core usabil ...
    5 KB (843 words) - 13:03, 25 August 2019
  • ...uthentication/authorization code from KAuth to Polkit-qt without effecting the original behaviour of KDE Partition Manager. * Replace KAuth by QDBus to communicate with the main Application ...
    6 KB (1,022 words) - 14:25, 23 August 2019
  • ...ty app, and below are the features that will make it the best. Features of the app: # Ability to quickly enter the task. ...
    6 KB (1,007 words) - 03:13, 17 April 2021
  • .... This list includes relatively simple things like better integration into the KDE 2 framework as well as complex features like true group-scheduling supp ...s important. We then can adjust the priorities to get the most benefit for the majority of users. ...
    2 KB (259 words) - 10:16, 26 February 2011
  • ''What were some of your primary reasons in getting the Amarok project ...hough there were a lot of changes over the years, the basic concept stayed the same to this day. ...
    6 KB (1,049 words) - 11:00, 14 December 2012
  • ''What were some of your primary reasons in getting the Amarok project ...hough there were a lot of changes over the years, the basic concept stayed the same to this day. ...
    6 KB (1,051 words) - 05:22, 11 December 2012
  • the plasma side of activities... * support switching to other-screen containments (explained better on the [[Plasma/Multiscreen|Multiscreen page]] ...
    4 KB (518 words) - 21:37, 28 January 2011
    4 KB (611 words) - 21:00, 19 July 2015
    4 KB (587 words) - 12:18, 8 July 2013
  • ...ies display a map (MarbleWidget) as the main widget, but that's not always the case (e.g. during configuration). ** Easy way to switch to other map themes. ...
    5 KB (752 words) - 16:40, 25 October 2016
  • == Integrating the MyPaint Brush Engine with Krita == ...aint. Artists like MyPaint brushes a lot and it would be good to integrate the same as a new brush engine within Krita brush engine subsystem. ...
    11 KB (1,882 words) - 16:38, 27 August 2020
  • ...contest to pick the new icon for amaroK, Blue Wolf by Da-Flow won. However the story doesn't end there, due to legalities with Warp Graphics, Inc it cant Same as now, but replace the moon with a CD ...
    5 KB (908 words) - 14:34, 13 January 2013
  • ...ing used due to performance. Maybe review org.kde.desktop, for me it works the best already. - Review xdg-desktop-portal based solution && Fix the almost finished implementation ...
    1 KB (199 words) - 09:44, 2 February 2020
  • '''Project name:''' Better Graph Layout for the Graph Theory IDE ...the execution of graph algorithms step by step, with visual indications in the graph itself. Researchers can use Rocs to explore graphs easily and experim ...
    10 KB (1,608 words) - 15:40, 30 August 2020
  • ...t two activities from the old version of GCompris ("Crane" and "Paint") to the new Qt version. Another activity on my list was "Alphabetical Order". ...nd i finished "Share", a creation of mine, designed to help children learn the division of numbers. ...
    2 KB (368 words) - 15:35, 22 August 2016
  • ...to communicate with KDE desktops. A lot of information is communicated to the user using system alerts. iOS is limited to displaying only one alert at a ...aspect of the app better for end-users. By queuing the alerts it protects the user from losing information. ...
    4 KB (718 words) - 04:00, 16 April 2022
  • This is the community page for the KMyMoney project. No blocking issues at the moment ...
    3 KB (420 words) - 03:01, 10 September 2020
  • ...rs the activities were quite difficult to play, while for older age groups the activities were easy. ..., we have the concept of multiple datasets. Multiple datasets help to make the activities adaptive for children of all age groups. Multiple datasets mean ...
    12 KB (2,015 words) - 20:28, 8 September 2020
  • ...idiomatic to use. I am working on Rust bindings for KConfig KDE Framework. The bindings can be found [https://invent.kde.org/oreki/kconfig-rs here]. The bindings for the following parts are pretty much complete and have all the features: ...
    3 KB (431 words) - 06:45, 17 April 2022
  • ...us report for evaluation purposes. earlier reports are still present under the "HISTORY" section. ...tions in the handbook of digikam. I am ready for final evaluation. This is the link of my branch I have my final work on :: ...
    8 KB (1,397 words) - 23:49, 26 August 2017
  • ...ongside that, a timeline/scroll bar will be available to select or seek to the correct frame. ...g/pranavgade/mark and is expected to be merged into the main repository at the end SoK. ...
    2 KB (293 words) - 05:27, 16 April 2021
  • ...eed to get that done, so the costumer can find the right faux fur to build the costume from. ...xygen colours - so we get that icon redone, and then we just need to do up the design sheets --[[User:Leinir|Leinir]] 08:34, 18 July 2007 (UTC) ...
    2 KB (293 words) - 12:49, 16 February 2013
  • ...lly enough to get wasted a legion. So, this page was born to keep track of the fund itself and to define some policies on its usage. Here comes the fund policy: ...
    2 KB (262 words) - 00:58, 10 November 2012
  • '''THE SLOGAN CONTEST IS OVER!''' The chosen slogan is: amaroK - rediscover your music. ...
    5 KB (798 words) - 10:39, 13 January 2013
  • ...l verify ISOs from a range of distros to ensure they are valid compared to the checksums or digital signatures. ...pointer to the signature key for verification. Git tags are also signed by the same key. ...
    2 KB (285 words) - 10:48, 3 May 2023
  • The PIM Feeders have changed. ...ortant to still make sure this is released tested as it has missed some of the testing cycle. ...
    2 KB (330 words) - 01:41, 16 February 2015
  • ...at least 5 minutes before''' if you happen to volunteer immediately after the break. ...mber to watch the Telegram channel''' from time to time, especially during the first minutes of a shift change. ...
    2 KB (331 words) - 17:18, 18 July 2015
  • People in the KDE Community have talents beyond technology. At previous Akademies there h ...(KGT). Entertainment where everyone wins; a live show with performers from the audience. MCs, a sound system and musical instruments will be provided. It ...
    2 KB (307 words) - 15:02, 30 June 2012
  • * KDE will be part of the Desktops DevRoom on Sunday only ([https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/track/de https://telegram.me/joinchat/A36wiAZdada9gicoOwqxlw ...
    4 KB (589 words) - 07:33, 31 August 2020
  • ...oogle Play store alone. GCompris is used to help older children understand the relationship between numbers, learn basic arithmetic operations, train them ...ps://phabricator.kde.org/T15124 left and right-click training] activity to the project. ...
    5 KB (747 words) - 14:48, 13 April 2022
  • ...k your songs as you rename and move your files (referred to as ''AFT'' for the rest of this page). Parts of '''Amarok''' that can take advantage of this f ...ion folder, and put it back in somewhere else and have the stats update to the new location! ...
    7 KB (1,140 words) - 03:48, 16 December 2012
  • <p>Here you can find a list of things to be done (features, bug fixing) for the NMM engine.</p> ...ayback and one host, different from the audio host, for video playback. In the future it should be allowed to have a <b>'party mode'</b>, so choosing as m ...
    3 KB (421 words) - 00:30, 15 January 2013
  • ...w slogan. The old one "Rediscover Your Music" is dated and does not convey the motivations behind Amarok 2. What are the motivations behind Amarok 2? ...
    6 KB (1,042 words) - 05:09, 11 December 2012
  • <h1>Extend the embedded documentation for supported Computer Algebra Systems</h1> ...different documentation look similar is also one of the main objectives of the project. A detailed proposal can be found [https://invent.kde.org/teams/men ...
    3 KB (433 words) - 17:08, 28 March 2024
  • ...s a media player but ignores other USB sticks which usually use /dev/sda1. The rule I used is added in /etc/udev/rules.d/40-local.rules: ..."ypf1" for the device with name "YP-F1" from the manufacturer "Samsung" on the USB bus. ...
    2 KB (380 words) - 16:35, 19 January 2013
  • == About Me == ...theme supported high zoom levels and the expectation is that by the end of the project, Vector map theme will fully support lower and medium zoom levels. ...
    3 KB (402 words) - 23:07, 22 August 2016
  • ...ss learning] - Post about all that I learned during packaging Flatpaks and the roadblocks I faced. Also lists my contributions. ...m priority applications were submitted to Flathub. I describe my plans for the coming weeks too. ...
    5 KB (761 words) - 03:53, 14 April 2022
  • * KDE will be part of the Desktops DevRoom on Sunday only ([https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/track/de ! Available to help on the stall? ...
    4 KB (633 words) - 23:19, 1 February 2015
  • ...or collecting ideas for Google Code-in tasks. The tasks will be moved into the GCi app for you to claim when appropriate. Add your names under mentor fiel ''' Please keep in mind that the tasks are going to be solved by 13 to 17 year olds. We have a particular ne ...
    8 KB (1,278 words) - 20:20, 22 October 2017
  • ...e that explorer provides almost everything in the system settings area and other stuff. ...ges" option. To clean out your personal settings, you will need to remove the ".kde" directory in your Application Data directory (%APPDATA%). ...
    10 KB (1,636 words) - 14:58, 18 March 2016
View (previous 100 | ) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)