Solid/Sprint2010

From KDE Community Wiki

Dates

1/October/2010: Arrival and hacking starting from 09:00 local time
2/October/2010: Hacking
3/October/2010: Hacking and departure

The event will take place in Madrid, In the offices of ufocoders. The office is not down town, but in a offices/recreative places (with a cinema, restaurants etc).

Picture Of the building
Note: The building is not constructed in the maps
Note2: I tried to edit openstreetmaps to add more information but to do it I have to have Flash, and I don't, sorry :/

How to get there

The Office where the sprint will take place is connected very well with the airport (Barajas) and with the main Train Station:

• Atocha Station (Train)

MetroMadrid website

Accomodation

afiestas: Around 1 of sep I'll know something about this.

Attendees List

The column "Sponsoring needed?" is to know if you need sponsoring or if you pay the travel/stay by yourself.

We do not know (yet) how the food will be (restaurant, catering etc...) but anyway the office is near a lot of fast food places (McDonals, Foster hollywood, Burger King, Other local stuff), so in any case it should be cheap.

Name email Project/Interest Arrival Departure Airport Flight Food preferences Room preferences Estimated travel costs Sponsoring needed? Work Special
Alejandro Fistas (afiestas) alex at ufocoders B0t com NetworkManager//Bluetooth 1.0 4.0 none by car none none 0 € no Author of BlueDevil and starting to dig in NetworkManager anything)
Kevin Ottens (ervin) ervin at kde dot com Solid gatekeeper 1st in the morning 3rd in the evening MAD IB8765? (not booked yet) none none 270 € (for now, prices raise fast) yes Community building, libsolid maintainance, delegating. :-) none
Rafael Fernández López (ereslibre) ereslibre at kde dot com Bluetooth N/A N/A N/A N/A none none N/A no Community building, author of libbluedevil, author of bluedevil none
Dario Freddi (drf) drf at kde dot org Power management & friends 1st, around 9.30 AM 3rd, from 5 PM on MAD EZY2701? (not booked yet) none none ~100 € (as Kevin I must book quickly, though) yes Kill Solid::Control, discussions, rework PowerDevil, and $something nobody wants to do none
Paulo Romulo (promulo) paulo.romulo at kdemail dot net Solid UPnP backend 1st, around 7 AM 4th, around 12 PM MAD (not booked yet) none none 1394 € :-( yes API refinements, debug app, neighborhood plasmoid, whatever ervin delegates... :-p none
Sebastian Kügler (sebas) sebas at kde dot org Solid Plasma Widgets 1st, around 1600 4th, around 6 AM MAD (not booked yet) none none 200€ yes Network & Power Management none
Albert Astals Cid (tsdgeos) aacid at kde dot org 2nd, around 10 AM 3rd, around 8 PM MAD EI592 - EI595 none none - no none
Lamarque Souza (lamarque) lamarque at gmail dot com Modem Manager, Plasma Widgets, bug fixing Sep 30th, around 12:15 3th, around 23:00 MAD TAM 8064 (not booked yet) none none 1700 € :-( yes Author of ModemManager backend none