SoK/2024/StatusReport/Ajay Chauhan

From KDE Community Wiki
Revision as of 18:43, 8 February 2024 by Intincrab (talk | contribs) (Created page with "<h1>Implement Multi-format Rendering to Kdenlive</h1> '''Project Abstract:''' Following are the deliverables: # Add code to apply filters to the clips in the main tractor to achieve the desired aspect ratio. # Modify the user interface to allow users to select the desired aspect ratio during export and invoke that filter when I choose one of the ratio # Ensure that the aspect ratio selected by the user is integrated into the final rendering profile '''Weekly Progress:'...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Implement Multi-format Rendering to Kdenlive

Project Abstract: Following are the deliverables:

1. Add code to apply filters to the clips in the main tractor to achieve the desired aspect ratio.
  2. Modify the user interface to allow users to select the desired aspect ratio during export and invoke that filter when I choose one of the ratio
  3. Ensure that the aspect ratio selected by the user is integrated into the final rendering profile

Weekly Progress:

1. Week 1-2:
    1. Configured my local development environment and familiarize myself with the project structure.
    2. Discussed with the mentor on how to implement the changes and what all files I should be looking at.
    3. Modifying the sceneList function,Implementation of Aspect Ratio Adjustment Functionality,
    4. Added calculateCropParameters function to compute crop dimensions based on input aspect ratios ( currently it handle only if the target aspect ratio is 1:1 square)
    5. Prepared a draft merge request to document the changes made