SoK/2022/StatusReport/Srirupa Datta

From KDE Community Wiki
Revision as of 11:22, 6 March 2022 by Srirupa (talk | contribs) (Created page with "== Adding Perspective Ellipse Assistant Tool in Krita == This project aims to create a tool that is essentially an adjustable four corner mesh that always has an ellipse insi...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Adding Perspective Ellipse Assistant Tool in Krita

This project aims to create a tool that is essentially an adjustable four corner mesh that always has an ellipse inside it which touches the sides, in order to draw ellipses in perspective with ease.

Developing this tool would make it easier to draw ellipses in perspective. Currently, to draw a circle in a square with the ellipse tool, one needs to draw the diagonals of the square and correctly align the axis of the ellipse to the square, which is rather complicated since it takes time to set a concentric ellipse with the current ellipse tool. With the circle in a square tool, one just needs to set the four corners of the square.

Blog Posts

So far, I have created three blog posts where I made sure to pen down my progress as graphically as possible.