Schedules/KDE4/4.2 Upstream Issues
Revision as of 19:36, 27 August 2012 by Claus chr (Box template should not be used anymore)
Upstream Issues HotList
Listed below are various upstream issues that are considered release critical problems. This is not a bug tracker or meant to supplant one, but to keep a running tally of open upstream issues we need to address for the KDE4.2 release.
- Problem: Random crashes in painting code
- Affects: KMail
- Solution: Apply qt-copy patch 0256:fix-recursive-backingstore-sync-crash.diff
- Status: Reported to upstream (N227209, but no task ID yet). KDE Bug 174065.
- Problem: kdepim's kitchensync and Akonadi opensync plugin require Opensync 0.40, which hasn't been released yet.
- Affects: kdepim's kitchensync and Akonadi opensync plugin, which will need to be disabled otherwise.
- Solution: Opensync 0.40 must be released
- Status: Opensync developers have been contacted. They are in testing.
This page was last edited on 27 August 2012, at 19:36. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.