Rekonq/MissingAPI: Difference between revisions

From KDE Community Wiki
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
Debating in IRC about this or that cool stuff we'd like to implement it sometimes happen we have no idea how to implement this :) Some of these times someone says: if I could have/use/find this method in that class, it could be easy doing.. So here is a place to collect all these. To eventually start contributing to the fantastic libs we use.. :)
Debating in IRC about this or that cool stuff we'd like to implement it sometimes happen we have no idea how to implement this :D
Some of these times someone says: if I could have/use/find this method in that class, it could be easy doing.. So here is a place to collect all these. To eventually start contributing to the fantastic libs we use.. :)

= Qt  =
= Qt  =

Revision as of 13:39, 9 June 2010

Debating in IRC about this or that cool stuff we'd like to implement it sometimes happen we have no idea how to implement this :D Some of these times someone says: if I could have/use/find this method in that class, it could be easy doing.. So here is a place to collect all these. To eventually start contributing to the fantastic libs we use.. :)

Qt

QtWebKit

KDELibs