Rekonq/MissingAPI: Difference between revisions

From KDE Community Wiki
(Created page with 'Debating in IRC about this or that cool stuff we'd like to implement it sometimes happen we have no idea how to implement this :) Some of these times someone says: if I could hav...')

No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
Debating in IRC about this or that cool stuff we'd like to implement it sometimes happen we have no idea how to implement this :)
Debating in IRC about this or that cool stuff we'd like to implement it sometimes happen we have no idea how to implement this :) Some of these times someone says: if I could have/use/find this method in that class, it could be easy doing.. So here is a place to collect all these. To eventually start contributing to the fantastic libs we use.. :)
Some of these times someone says: if I could have/use/find this method in that class, it could be easy doing.. So here is a place to collect all these. To eventually start contributing to the fantastic libs we use.. :)

= Qt =
= Qt =

= QtWebKit =

= QtWebKit  =

= KDELibs =

= KDELibs =

Revision as of 13:38, 9 June 2010

Debating in IRC about this or that cool stuff we'd like to implement it sometimes happen we have no idea how to implement this :) Some of these times someone says: if I could have/use/find this method in that class, it could be easy doing.. So here is a place to collect all these. To eventually start contributing to the fantastic libs we use.. :)

Qt

QtWebKit

KDELibs