The Qt Contributors Day is an event hosted by Nokia at the Qt Developer Days. There are two of these events - one in Munich and one in San Francisco. This page pertains to the Munich event.
The event follows the Unconference format, which means that the attendees are presented with a number of empty time slots, and that they bring their own event topics to fill the time slots.
We have space for an absolute maximum of 50 attendees for this event. If you wish to take part, please do /not/ simply add yourself to this list: Email [email protected] and say you wish to attend (sorry for the bureocracy, we need to control the event a bit due to the relatively small number of available spaces).
- Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen - admin (at) leinir.dk
- Cornelius Shuhmacher - schumacher (at) kde.org
- Mirko Boehm - mirko (at) kde.org
- Claudia Rauch - claudiar (at) kde.org
- Stefan Derkits - stefan (at) derkits.at
- Stuart Dickson - stuart (at) furkinfantastic.net
- Laszlo Papp - lpapp (at) kde.org
- Andreas Hartmetz - ahartmetz (at) gmail.com
- Richard Moore - rich (at) kde.org
- Frank Karlitschek - karlitschek (at) kde.org
- Sune Vuorela - sune (at) vuorela.dk
- Thiago Macieira - thiago (at) kde.org
- Kevin Funk - krf (at) gmx.de
- Till Adam - adam (at) kde.org
- Oliver Goffart - ogoffart (at) kde.org
- Markus Goetz - markus (at) woboq.com
- Olaf Schmidt-Wischhöfer - olaf (at) amen-online.de
- Martin Konold - konold (at) kde.org
- Hanna Skott - hanna.skott (at) kogmbh.com
- Christian Muehlhaeuser - muesli (at) gmail.com
- Boudewijn Rempt - boud (at) valdyas.org
- Inge Wallin - inge (at) lysator.liu.se
- Mark Kretschmann - kretschmann (at) kde.org
- Volker Krause - vkrause (at) kde.org
Do I have to be member of the KDE e.V.?
Short version: No! :O
Lon version: It has come to my attention that some people believe they must be a member of the KDE e.V. to take part in this event: This is by no means the case! If you think you have something to add to this, you should not be stopped by some simple detail as not being part of the e.V.! If you think you've something to add - email me at [email protected] so we can get you invited.