This page contains links to materials that can be used for promoting the KDE community and its products.
Source files are collected on the KDE Nextcloud instance - https://share.kde.org
The main folder for source files is Assets - https://share.kde.org/s/syBwRjeWpx6g6Ta
We try to collect as much material as possible here, but it can always happen that something is not catalogued here.
If you notice that some material is missing, please add it to the appropriate wiki page. When adding new material, always try to include a link to the editable source file in an open format. If possible, include licensing information for the material.
Note that some of these subpages contain old and outdated materials. We preserve them for historical purposes, but you can also use them as inspiration to create new materials.
- Business Cards: Materials and advice for printing your own KDE-themed business cards to give out at events, conferences, or just to anyone you meet!
- Mascots: Source files and details about Konqi and Katie, KDE's mascots.
- Assets > Photos: Nextcloud folder with photos from sprints, various events, as well as photos of devices running KDE
- Presentations: An archive of slides from talks given by KDE community members. Can be used as inspiration for new presentations, or you can update and repurpose the content for your own needs.
- Press Kit: Links to old and new press kit materials.
- Swag: Materials and design ideas for shirts, stickers, pins, pens, and other small goodies that can be distributed for free at events.
Outdated promo material and content
- Open Content: Content under a free/open license that could be used on live CDs or demo equipment.
- Materials for events: Advice and materials for hosting KDE-related events or setting up a KDE booth at an event.
- Booth setup: Advice and materials you can use to set up a conference booth.
- Brochures: Old brochures and booklets
- Archived Swag Page: Archived version of the Swag page with old designs, plans, and ideas for shirts, stickers, and other small goodies.