Promo/Events/FOSDEM/2017

From KDE Community Wiki

KDE at FOSDEM 2017

FOSDEM 2016, 4 - 5 February, ULB Campus Solbosch, Brussels, Belgium

• KDE will be part of the Desktops DevRoom on Sunday only ([1]), devroom organised by Pau Garcia i Quiles, call for papers open until Dec 5 [2] [3]
  • KDE will have a stall (one table)

Telegram

KDE at FOSDEM 2017 telegram group, join it if you want to hang around with us https://telegram.me/joinchat/A36wiAZdada9gicoOwqxlw

People

Please add yourself and your details if you are coming

Name Available to help on the stall? Book me a place at Saturday evening meal (cost €20 to JRiddell) Accommodation Mobile
Jonathan Riddell Saturday and Sunday Yes Ibis St Cateline +44 7941 938912
Yannick Kiekens (Hannah_K) + partner Saturday yes, Sunday maybe Yes, 2x ? +32 474 05 85 03

Devroom

Cross Desktop Room with Gnome, Enlightenment, etc al Sunday. Deadline for submitting a talk is Dec 5th

Stall

We have only been allocated 1 table this year

What? Who? Status
Name badges Jonathan got them
Demo of X
Demo of Y
Table cloths - 2 x large blue
Flag
Swag (T-shirts, etc) e.v. has them might post to Jonathan
Amigurumi Konquis
Poster of Neon Jonathan got it
Poster of KDE Kai Uwe has it will post it to Jonathan after linuxday.at (end of Nov)
Manifesto Business Cards
Frameworks 5 leaflets e.v. to be decided
Join The Game forms Jonathan got them
FLA forms
Krita DVDs & Books Boud To be Decided
20 Years of KDE book Lydia She will bring them
Duct Tape or similar
Power adapters Jonathan got Brexit adapters, bring your own ones flimsy Europeans
Phone chargers Jonathan got Brexit adapters, bring your own ones flimsy Europeans
unspecified flyers, shirts

Brexiteers Last Freedom Road Trip

Jonathan and David are doing a road trip from Edinburgh via London to Bussels and onto the Plasma Sprint in Stuttgart after to celebrate what might be our last chance for European freedom. Let us know if you want to join.

Friday Drinks

Drinks at Delirium or use Telegram group (see top of page) to find quieter place.

Saturday KDE 20 Years Party

Jonathan has booked a room in Grand Place at Le Paon 20:30 on Sat evening to celebrate 20 years of KDE.

Cost is €20 each payable to Jonathan which includes finger food and the remainder towards drinks until money runs out (then buy drinks with cash).

You need to book in the table above to be able to come.