CeBIT 2010 will take place in Hannover, Germany during March 2-6, 2010. KOffice's presence at CeBIT 2010 will be coordinated by XXX.
We have successfully applied for a KOffice booth (confirmed on January 20th). Booth is at hall XXX.
- Check the booth layout with CeBIT (Britta) [ingwa]
- Check if there is a presentation spot (Britta) [ingwa]
- Ask the eV for a budget [eckhart]
- Research and book accomodation (check with suresh chande at Nokia) [ingwa, sven]
- Remind Suresh Chande that he was going to dig up somebody from Nokia to help [ingwa]
- Booth contents [sven coordinates?]
- Find out the booth layout [ingwa] (see above)
- Check Name of Nokia guy [ingwa]
- Big monitor (eckhart)
- computers (is laptop enough?) (eckhart 1x) (sven 1x)
- network equipment (switch, extra cables, wireless 3G modem?) (eckhart)
- Kensington locks (eckhart 2x) (sven 1x)
- N900 [nokia guy]
- White paper about KOffice [ingwa]
- Demo data [ingwa]
- flyers or business card lookalikes.
- Personal stuff
StaffInge Wallin || [email protected] || +46 707 260 853 || x || x || x || x || x || yes Sven Krohlas || [email protected] || +49 7247 3116 (no mobile) || x || x || x || x || x || yes Eckhart Wörner || [email protected] || +49 173 8026512 || x || x || x || x || - || yes Guy from Nokia || mail || phone || ? || ? || ? || ? || ? || no (nokia takes care of that) Pierre Stirnweiss || (?) || (?) || - || - || x || x || x || yes
|Name||Phone Number||Tue 2nd||Wed 3rd||Thu 4th||Fri 5th||Sat 6th||accommodation needed|
The following reservations are approved:
Accomodation is at Altenauer Weg 8, 30419 Hannover.
No presentation is scheduled so far
We will get two exhibitor passes and enough free online tickets for everybody. __If you like to have some free tickets, just send XXX a mail.__
2009: You can use use your tickets for public transport if you tick the date of validity on the ticket.
- Laptops (maybe including kensington locks)
- One from Sven
- Duct tape
- Networking: Ethernet cables, Switch
- Power supply (maybe adapters needed, depending on your country!)