- regular articles about KDE statistics
- how will the kde plasma workspace evolve?
- Some usability ideas on how kde may look like in 2 to 3 years with all the tablet and multitouch stuff coming
- Maybe a plasma-tablet (although probably plasma-desktop and plasma-netbook will do everything).
- Get the activity idea out (coupled with nepomuk).
- Make people interested and want to join development. What do our "vip?" say about what they think the developmnet will be?
- Start a usability discussion in kde land to collect ideas and concentrate development...
This nice post from Aaron on techbase could be a basis:  (binarylooks)
- interviews with developers outside the hardcore KDE community using our technology
- interviews with local translators (getting them closer to community & showing appreciation for their work)
- interview with bugsquashers & other contributors following reasoning above
- articles about the KDE teams like KDE edu or KDE games (interview some of them for example at akademy; write a bit about the apps in there (picking out a few, not overview all but go slightly deeper)
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.