Revision as of 14:25, 12 February 2010 by Jospoortvliet (add rules about when to do an article or not.)
- List of Ideas for DOT articles.
Rules for dot-editors
- We always make sure articles are reviewed, preferably at least by one person reasonably fluent in English
- We always announce upcoming articles on dot-editors and put theinfo about the article (time to be published, reviewer) on top of the article
- We don't do more than 1 big article a day and one small one
- We are kind of informal - a little joke should be possible. But the dot is professional enough not to use the term hacker but developer instead. (tricky rule, this one, it's about balance I'd say. I wouldn't want the dot to get boring but it should be kind of decent still)
- We cover, as much as possible, al feature releases iof anything but very rarely development/maintenance releases except:
*SC (devel and maintenance) *First new platform ports (devel) *Really exciting new features *Significant new application *Maintenance releases which DO include new features (like Amarok)
This page was last edited on 30 September 2019, at 11:38. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.