Promo/Dot: Difference between revisions

From KDE Community Wiki
No edit summary
m (formatting)
Line 2: Line 2:

== Rules for dot-editors ==
== Rules for dot-editors ==
#We always make sure articles are reviewed, preferably at least by one person good in English
#We always make sure articles are reviewed, preferably at least by one person reasonably fluent in English
#We always announce upcoming articles on dot-editors and put the
#We always announce upcoming articles on dot-editors and put theinfo about the article (time to be published, reviewer) on top of the article
info about the article (time to be published, reviewer) on top of the
article
#We don't do more than 1 big article a day and one small one
#We don't do more than 1 big article a day and one small one
#We are kind of informal - a little joke should be possible. But the
#We are kind of informal - a little joke should be possible. But the dot is professional enough not to use the term hacker but developer instead. (tricky rule, this one, it's about balance I'd say. I wouldn't want the dot to get boring but it should be kind of decent still)
dot is professional enough not to use the term hacker but developer
instead. (tricky rule, this one, it's about balance I'd say. I
wouldn't want the dot to get boring but it should be kind of decent
still)

Revision as of 17:47, 2 December 2009

• List of Ideas for DOT articles.

Rules for dot-editors

1. We always make sure articles are reviewed, preferably at least by one person reasonably fluent in English
  2. We always announce upcoming articles on dot-editors and put theinfo about the article (time to be published, reviewer) on top of the article
  3. We don't do more than 1 big article a day and one small one
  4. We are kind of informal - a little joke should be possible. But the dot is professional enough not to use the term hacker but developer instead. (tricky rule, this one, it's about balance I'd say. I wouldn't want the dot to get boring but it should be kind of decent still)