Marketing and Promotion
The marketing and promo team in KDE attends trade fairs and conferences, informing visitors using a booth and giving talks. We also write news articles, work on release announcements and other content for our webpages. If you're interested what we are doing, contact us by sending an email to [email protected]!
- Branding - these pages are about the KDE brand
- Strategy - on these pages our strategic thoughts are aggregated
- Material - here you can find materials like graphics and slides about KDE
- Talking Points - look here if you want to talk about KDE
Below the coordination pages
- Junior Jobs page Page with some (links to) junior jobs and things which could be picked up if ya want.
- DOT team page for DOT coordination (rules, ideas for articles).
- List of Tasks we have - and progress on them.
- List of Events KDE will visit.
- List of Speakers available for talks about KDE related topics.
- The communication Strategy can be found here. It lists specific topics which are hard to communicate or controversial. When writing or talking, look at those.
- Release Party coordination
- next Release coordination
- Booth work coordination
- Things to discuss/do at Akademy
- Make YouTube videos of your desktop - to show cool features to the public
- Make good screenshots - to make kick-ass screenshots for release announcements and other stuff
- Edit Video on GNU Linux - the best solution for editing video on free software
- Edit Video on GNU Linux Part 2 - exporting and rendering video for mass consumption