< Projects | Games
Revision as of 21:12, 13 February 2012 by Majewsky (Created page with "This document describes the changes introduced with libkdegames v5, which first appeared in the KDE 4.9 release. == New components == * '''KgSound''' provides a simple API for ...")
Projects/Games/Porting to libkdegames v5
This document describes the changes introduced with libkdegames v5, which first appeared in the KDE 4.9 release.
- KgSound provides a simple API for playback of short event sounds. Low latency is achieved through the use of OpenAL, with a Phonon fallback if the required libraries are not available.
- The KGGZ framework has been removed completely.
- KGameLCD — Use QLCDNumber instead.
- KGameMisc — Instead of a random name, we advise to use generic names where appropriate.
- KGameProgress — Use QProgressBar instead.
- KGameSvgDigits — If you need SVG digits, include them in your own SVG theme.
- KGrid2D — You'll need to do the math yourself.
This page was last edited on 16 May 2019, at 12:08. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.