Revision as of 16:38, 10 October 2013 by Afiestas (Created page with "== Library == We are going to move the following things into libsolid: *Brightness change *suspend/hibernate Additionally, we are going to make libsolid async. == Daemon == ...")
We are going to move the following things into libsolid:
- Brightness change
Additionally, we are going to make libsolid async.
- Everything MUST be asynchronous
- System inhibition will be delegated to systemd
- Session inhibition will still be handled in the daemon
- Actions will be renamed to plugins
- Instead of virtuals such onProfileUnload/onIdleTimeout we will connect to signals (This will make implementation of actions simpler)
- Simplify profiles by making some configurations dynamic
- Set defaults and save configuration if they are changed only
- Potentially separate Workstation, Laptop, Tablet... config values
This page was last edited on 14 October 2013, at 10:20. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.