- Make distros ship defaults
- Distros to look up to: Kubuntu, OpenSuse, ArchLinux, Chakra, Mageia, Fedora
- Collect defaults, ask why?
- Proceed to merge to upstream or ignore, negotiate middle grounds.
- Review default activities
- Make sure they are useful, gain expertise in them
- Improve naming
- Location API
- NM redesign
- Web accounts
- Activities support in apps
- Konversation, ¿Quassel?. Activity per chat room, global chat rooms?
- KDevelop. Match Session and activity
- PIM. Depends on the application, need feedback from PIM developers.
- Gwenview. Improve welcome page to match the activity
- Konqueror, rekonq. Browsing+Activities FTW
- Firefox, Chrome. Figure out if we can get something done there, maybe extensions?
- KDE Telepathy
- Yakuake. Different tab sets per activity?
- Consolidate screen edge actions
- Taskbar entries should be merged with KSNI
- Find a way of making application developers stop using the systray as a taskbar.
- We must find a way of merge KSNI and taskbar entries.
- It seems that Canonical developed something called BAMF that apparently does the job. Research BAMF.
- Startup performance
- Open with dialog redesign
- Fix screen unplugging
- ownCloud sync
- Streamline ui's look&feel of popup applets/panel
- Document inconsistencies we have right now (Bluetooth, Network, Klipper...)
- Create guidelines of how applets should look (Bluetooth, Network, Klipper...)
- Visual feedback on window edges
- Make present windows discoverable
- Visual feedback on hot corners
- See: KWin/Screen_Edges
- Improve visual feedback for hidden panels
- IM needs improvement
- The Plasma experience of IM is shit. The Telepathy team is on it.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.