Below is a collection of open tasks that anyone could jump into immediately. For further information on any of the tasks, visit us in #plasma on irc.freenode.net or on the Plasma Devel mailing list.
- add serviceForSource to the hotplug DataEngine (kdebase-workspace/plasma/generic/dataengines/hotplug) that provides an easy way to run a given predicate file.
- add a sourceRequested method for "predicate:<some predicate file>" sources that would return information on the predicate (name, icon, etc)
Window List Plasmoid
add more actions to it such as "minimize all", see bug 191394 .
when "only show minimized windows" is selected, set the minimize-to target of all non-minimized windows to the taskbar. see: bug 209650
either it needs cleaning up, or a new plasmoid needs to be created, that works well as a custom launcher and/or url shortcut.
Update X-KDE-PluginInfo-Website entries to point to their entries on Userbase
- Connect config dialog widgets up with the Apply button; plasmoids completed:
- binary clock - Romário Rios
- file watcher
- fuzzy clock - Romário Rios
- lancelot - farhad_hf
- leavenote - farhad_hf
- libplasmaclock - Romário Rios
- paste - sinny
- picture frame
- weather lib (kdeplasma-addons/libs/plasmaweather/) + weatherstation
- Make the configuration dialogs for all Plasmoids consistent in layout (QFormLayout style)
- implement mimeDataForMatch(const QueryMatch *match) for various runner plugins, e.g. Shell, Nepomuk. See: bug 249621
Implement missing parts of the Twitter/Identica protocol, see here: http://status.net/wiki/Twitter-compatible_API
- Group resource
- Friends resource
- User resource
Who is doing what?
|Microblog Group resource|